It’s likely that you’ve noticed that online casinos advertisements usually offer some sort of bonus or FREE money to help you get started playing there. Like everything else in the world it’s not free, so before you start with this bonus and then becoming angry that it was a scam, I suggest you keep reading and see the way this works.
The first thing you may ask; why casinos online offer the possibility of “free” money?
It’s an element of their marketing strategy and differentiation. In simple terms that is, online casinos are typically “skins” of a specific software vendor, meaning that behind the different owner, graphics, licensing etc beneath the hood, there’s really not much difference between let’s say all Playtech powered casinos, or all casinos that are powered by Microgaming.
Therefore, if they’re generally the ทดลอง เล่น สล็อต pg ไม่ หลุด same under the hood, there needs to be some differentiating factor that can convince you to choose “X” online casino and not “Y”. In addition to the graphics, licensing as well as support and reputation. another method to promote to potential players is by giving them something. In this case, a bonus.
Having put this out of your mind The next question you may consider is: Ok So, if Casino X is offering $5,000 free, perhaps I’ll join, get my money, test with them and head to Casino Y.
The answer is straightforward as well. To be eligible for bonuses from any online casinos, you’ll typically have to make a deposit, or unless you’re told that you aren’t required and we’ll go over the subject later.
Before we sink into the beef of the various bonuses that are available at online casinos, here are some additional words and phrases you need to be aware of so that you are able to clarify the details with a support rep before claiming a bonus, to ensure you know the situation and what you’re claiming.
- Wagering requirements: Most bonuses include playthrough or wagering requirements which means you must to wager a specific amount before you can withdraw the winnings from your account. On average wagering requirements are usually between 15 to 40 times, but pay close attention to how much you are required to wager. In certain cases, it may be the bonus multiplied by X, and in other instances you’ll have to bet on the bonus plus the amount you deposit more than X. The latter by the way is more typical. Another tidbit you should pay attention to with regards to wagering requirements is that at the majority of casinos, if you make withdraw funds before having completed the wagering requirements all winnings made to date are void. Although it’s not exactly fair, this is reality.
- Games played: Make sure to review the terms and conditions in this instance. Since slots are typically the most profitable games played in online casinos, many bonuses tend to be valid only for slots games. Most scratch cards and keno are in line with this rule. In other instances it is possible to use your bonus on all games, however, not all games will count 100% towards the playthrough requirements. For example play on slots will count 100% but roulette only counts 30%, meaning that you’ll have to wager over three times more to clear the wagering requirements and cash out your winnings.
- Minimum deposit requirements Most of the time, in order to claim the bonus, you’ll have to make an initial deposit that could be different. It’s usually a modest amount you’ll probably be able to deposit. It’s typically not more than $50. Now that we’re together, and we’re speaking the identical language, it’s time to go through the major types of bonuses offered by most online casinos.
- A Match bonus is the most popular type of bonus. Each time you deposit a dollar the casino will credit you with an amount of X% of the money you deposited by the casino. In other words, if for instance, casino Z offers a 100 percent match bonus, you can deposit 100 dollars and casino Z will award you an additional $100 bonus cash. This means that you will be able to start playing at the casino with $200. Match bonuses are usually restricted to a maximum amount of bonus you can get. A match bonus could be an individual bonus that is part of a promotion (more popular at US secure online casinos) or even as part of the welcome bonus
- A welcome bonus is usually provided by the majority, if not all, online casinos to new players who sign up and deposit their first money on the website. Welcome bonus comprise all the potential match bonuses you may accrue as a brand new casino player over a specific period of time, or within your first X deposits, or one of them that is, if casinos advertise a $3000 welcome bonus, that’s the maximum amount you can earn in the 1st deposit bonus as well as the second deposit bonus monthly bonus etc, where when you deposit the largest amount for each match bonus, you can attain the welcome bonus offered. If you deposit less than what is required to get the maximum bonus at every stage, you’ll not be able to reach the value advertised in the welcome bonus. So, in fact, the welcome bonus offered is the MAXIMIUM amount that you can receive in bonus funds during your first few days of play with the casinos.
- A no deposit bonus is pretty simple to understand. It’s a bonus that you can get through an online gaming site which lets you play real money games without having to make the deposit. This is a fantastic method for casinos that are online to gain new customers as it lets them try out the casino without having to make a deposit. In some countries it helps resolve problems with the “trust” issue casino players are faced with when playing casinos online. A lot of players who are confident depositing and playing with one online casino will be cautious when they try a different one that they haven’t played before. Others players aren’t keen to make a payment without checking out the software and games thus a deposit-free bonus can be a huge help. Certain online casinos offer no deposit bonuses as part their regular offerings, while others avoid the bonuses because they say that they tend to attract the wrong type of player, i.e. players who do not have the intention of betting real money at all and it puts a strain on the support team with the potential for a negative outcome. I think that the truth is probably somewhere in the middle , and there are those who claim that they do not receive deposit bonuses for a variety of reasons. Deposit bonuses for no deposit are usually offered for a relatively small sum typically between $10 and $15. They are either offered to potential clients directly from the casino or through websites that are associated with the casino. There are also wagering requirements you need to finish before being able to withdraw your winnings if you’ve had luck.
- Sticky/Play only bonuses are bonuses that are not able to be withdrawn cash from your accounts. If you’re lucky enough to you win and then request a withdrawal your bonus money, the amount is deducted off your winnings. Let’s say you received the $50 bonus that was sticky and hit the jackpot, increasing the balance of your account to $500. Now , you’d like to cash out your winnings and enjoy a celebration with your buddies. The online casino will only permit you to withdraw the amount of $550 from your account and $50 which is the sticky bonus amount, is not allowed. Play only bonuses are usually more expensive than match bonuses and the wagering requirement is lower.
- Bonus on payment method The bonus offered by payment methods was first common in Playtech powered casinos and has been extended to other casinos in the past. Besides depositing in an online casino using your credit or debit card, there are numerous digital options, many of which allow instant transfers of funds without hassle and high costs. A lot alternative payment methods, as they are widely called, offer their services to those who don’t have any credit checks. You can transfer funds to your bank account securely. Some are even pre-paid cards which you can purchase at kiosks. If you use these payment options, you can receive an extra 10-15% bonus for each transaction you make along with any other bonus you can claim. Be sure to check the cashier’s section before you sign up to an online casino you’ve never been to as it could definitely be to your advantage.
- Many online casinos have the Loyalty/VIP Club program that allows you to redeem bonus points in exchange for points you accumulated while playing. When you are playing more, the more points you earn and the better the rate at which points are converted into bonuses. It is important to read the terms and conditions of the online casino that you’re playing at or intend to play at because often it is not possible to withdraw your bonus or the bonus cash could be deducted from your winnings. Okay, so I’m sure you’re wondering how you can benefit from the good things that are available, so here’s the flip side of the card. Casinos on the internet are extremely vulnerable to the abuse of bonuses or bonus whoring by players. Just like you can get banned from a traditional casino for counting card games, for example, you can also get your players account locked in an online casino upon the first suspicion they have of bonus abuse. You need to remember that at the end of the day, gambling is an entertainment activity and is supposed to be fun and enjoyable. It’s not your day job and you won’t make cash at the casinos. Bonuses enhance the enjoyment and excitement but at the end of the daythey are just a marketing tool. Claim them, have fun by playing them, boost your enthusiasm, but don’t anticipate to you to be richer.