T1 Gumayusi asked to be a starter in 2019 even though he was in academy

**Introduction:**

Welcome, dear reader! Today we delve into an intriguing topic regarding T1 Gumayusi and his quest to start in the professional League of Legends scene back in 2019. While still in academy teams, he expressed his aspirations publicly through various queries on social media. Let’s explore these queries and gain insights into this promising player’s mindset and journey.

**Query 1: Expressing His Desire**

"Hey everyone! I really want to start playing in the LPL next year.

Any advice on how to make it happen?" – T1 Gumayusi, October 2018

T1 Gumayusi’s statement reveals his strong motivation and ambition to compete at a higher level in the professional League of Legends scene. His query highlights the importance of seeking advice from more experienced players or industry professionals when striving for such significant goals.

**Query 2: Seeking Feedback**

“Can someone give me some constructive feedback on my gameplay?

I’m trying to improve and reach the LPL!”

– T1 Gumayusi, December 2018

This query demonstrates T1 Gumayusi’s dedication and eagerness to learn from others. By asking for honest feedback, he acknowledges that there is always room for improvement and growth in his gaming skills.

**Query 3: Building Connections**

“Who do I need to contact to try out for an LPL team?

Any recommendations?” – T1 Gumayusi, February 2019

T1 Gumayusi’s query underlines the significance of networking and building connections within the League of Legends community. His question shows that making the right contacts can open doors to opportunities and help further his career goals.

**Query 4: Perseverance and Patience**

“I didn’t get picked up by any teams this year, but I won’t give up!

I’ll keep practicing and trying until I reach my goal.”

– T1 Gumayusi, March 2019

This statement from T1 Gumayusi exemplifies the importance of perseverance and patience when pursuing a dream. Despite not achieving his objective in the given year, he remains determined to continue working towards it.

**Summary:**

In conclusion, T1 Gumayusi’s queries during his academy days serve as powerful reminders of the importance of motivation, dedication, and seeking advice when striving for professional growth. His journey underscores the significance of perseverance, networking, and self-improvement in the competitive world of esports.

**Additional Thoughts:**

We can learn valuable lessons from T1 Gumayusi’s experience, including the importance of setting clear goals, maintaining a positive attitude, and continuously striving to improve ourselves.